Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A few more pics...

If you click on the picture hopefully it will get larger and you can read the verse.
But if not the verse is from Isa. 1:18 Come now let us reason together, says the Lord. "Though your sins be as scarlet they shall be white as snow, though they be as crimson they shall be as wool."
So any takers as to whether the verse could work with this image? Any thoughts on another verse? I like it because to me it can either give the feel of a couple who know and understand some hard things and that they are sitting in darkness emphasizes that. Another way I have looked at it is.... the comfort he is giving her (anyone know who that couple is besides David and Luke?) at the moment feels like how God would comfort us...although they were just posing :D So I might have to find another source of input since I only got two comments on the photos. Well I will post a few more and we shall see.... Love yall! Sheesh

8 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger David Killough said...

Hey Mom!

I think the scripture fits the pic in both ways. I like the first one as well. Good choice with the font on the first pic, this pic has a good font too. I think it goes well with the softness of the photo.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger FL PT said...

Hey there! I like the pics. It's kinda fun putting them up isn't it? The verse was easier to read on your last post than this one but that's ok b/c you put the verse in your text. Have fun experimenting...

cya later

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Thanks David and Angie it is always good to hear whether I am on the right track or not. The lettering is small on this one I agree. I will have to either find another font or find a way to get it a little bigger but not so much that it commands all the attention.
(and since I am not a Photoshop whiz yet...that might take some time) Thanks again!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Sojourner said...

I agree with David the scripture goes quite well with the pic either way you look at it.

I know who these are in the pic, an adorable couple with the cutest little boy ever, one who makes his grandma proud :)

I really like your first and third pics as well and the scripture is perfect for either of them.

I like it with the first in that the sky is never ending, it reaches so high, and His blessings for us match that.

The third: those who know and love the Lord have a reverent, healthy fear of Him. I think these mountains are a wonderful reflection of our Lord, powerful, majestic, untouched by this world, and many have a healthy fear of them as well.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Thanks for your thoughts Becca! And give this little lady the prize! You know exactly who the sweet couple is. lol Had you seen that picture before? Or could you just tell? ;)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger T_Griff said...

Yeah...
I think the picture looks great. I'm not all that great of a picture...guy...but I think it's a good one.
and I think I know who the pic is of.
I don' t know if I'm supposed to tell who they are...and I can't say it in some criptive way that sojourner did.
I won't tell, just so that I'm not the one to ruin the mood.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Your a sly guy Tim! Thanks for checking back and giving me your opinions! I have a feeling you do know. :D

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Sojourner said...

I don't believe I have seen the pic before, unless it was taken several years ago.

Thanks for the prize :)

I look forward to seeing more pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home