Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Photoshop is down~ Yikes-


Ok my photoshop is still down, which is not good. Can't add lettering or resize images or anything. But since I had this one done already what are your thoughts on this one...especially the verse? Any better ideas on a verse? I should probably check on some of the verses I have been saving...but still would like your thoughts.

I am sure you can't read the verse so it is...PS 85:10
Love and faithfulness meet together, rigteousness and peace kiss each other.

:) She2

8 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Luke said...

That's a GREAT verse for that photo mom! Awesome!

My interview is tomorrow for the FD. Please pray for me...8:15 my time. Love ya.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Ahhh...you like it good. I was thinking most would not like it for some reason...I was thinking of leaving it blank and taking suggestions, but I already had it on there.
Well I hope to hear others thoughts too. But glad you liked it that is comforting.
Love ya Ma Oh I am praying for tomorrow!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

I like it Sheesh!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger David Killough said...

sounds like a winner to me.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Thanks for the input Angie and David! Cool! :D

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Mom R U There? Like on right now? I lost my cell phone...can you call it for me?
I need to make a call real bad, but can't find it...drat!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger serfergirl180 said...

thats awsome i think i saw that pic before....its chrissy and micah right? how do u get the backround on your thing
its awsome.....me and you should have a blog fun day! ;-) and msn messenger day! haha pretty fun! luv ya byebye

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Sheesh... jut to make a comment about the verse maching the pix. It was good, but, it really would have stood out... both... if they were really kissing, and you could see the outline of their lips touching eachother... You know? Just some thoughts~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home