Saturday, January 07, 2006

Thank You Lord PS is back up- Another image LOL


Ok PS is back up and I am thankful as I have a big wedding I have to edit! So I have been busy with that.
Ok about this picture....what do you think? LOL Is it way off in left field? Is it usable for a book as a humorous pic? Should I just drop it? I thought I would see if yall are paying attention. Lol :)

So the Lord has been confirming through his Word and dreams the authority he has given us in his Word and through prophesy and that has been very encouraging to me. So I am by the Grace given to me becoming bolder with what he tells me. And am thankful for it to come at a time like this when I seemed to be dealing with doubt lately. He is confirming to me, Do not doubt what I tell you speak it and be confident in me that I will accomplish what I say! So Yes Lord, by your Grace I will.
The Lord is good and his Mercy endures FOREVER!!
(we have much to be thankful for....because the Lord uses the Weak things of the World to confound the wise!)
Praise God that's ME!

Love yall!
Sheesh Don't forget to let me know if this is off the page or not? (the pic)

11 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger JC said...

Hey SheShe!!! Hows it goin in Arizona?? Wish we could come and visit, that would be awesome!!

I'll talk to you later

JC

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Becca K. said...

Sheesh! that is a cool pic and I think you should keep it. It will add variety to your book and some laughter. Ill post later. Still gotta write a page or two.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Thanks for the input Becca. Hey glad to see ya around the neighborhood! I couldn't put the other one up but you were gonna come see it anyways.
Love ya

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Ok JC! Come visit! we have a place for you!! :)

Ciao,
Sheesh

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger David Killough said...

Mom, that pic had me laughing. I think the scripture is totally appropriate and that you should use it. Praise be to our Great God who has chosen the least of these to be those who spread His message and be called children of God. Bless you mom, and may God continue to pour out His mercy and grace upon you as you are given more understanding into the Kingdom of God.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

So ya think so Dave. Well that makes two of you so far...which is pretty good. You know I have had several ideas for a while now...I will probably be implementing all of them sooner or later.
Thanks for your thoughts on the image AND the prayer!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Mom ;)

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Becca K. said...

Post! Post!=)

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger FL PT said...

Cute pic!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Thanks Angie :) And Becca I would post but I don't have a ton to say right now...after all my life right now consists of editing wedding photos... well and a few other things but you know...
:) chat more later.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Hey Mom, sorry I haven't been around here much...have had just enough time to post quickly on my blog and get out. I like the picture of the horse. I think the verse is good, or you could even use the same verse you were talking about with God using the weak. It's a good pic, and verse though, and you should keep it for your book. Love ya, Luke.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Thanks Luke! It's just good to know your around. Of course I like to know your thoughts too.
But for this pic I like the one i have better than God uses the weak things of the world to confound the wise. Keep stopping by cause I miss you! :D
Love you! Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home