Friday, February 24, 2006

Long time No blog... What can I say I am a busy girl!

Ok it's been a long time since I posted I know... Angie and Bob...sorry I have been so absent...I am one swamped gal these days...and since Luke never responded when I wrote him I gave up on it...he calls that is good enough. Actually Angie was the one who always responded. Thanks Angie. Anyways I will post every so often cause I am up against the wall with stuff I have to do.
So I am posting a fun pic of Mia ...just for fun. I probably won't put a ton of pics on any more. Just here and there...fun pics. Still doing the images with scripture just not posting them anymore.

Well Micah,Chrissy and Joshua are coming home on the 28th!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOOO!! Can't wait!

Our Mexico trip is in three weeks... lots to do... Too much to write. Hope all are doing well. So I just thought I would say hello to yall...

Be Blessed!
Sheesh

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

YAY!! It's so good to hear from you Sheesh! I completely understand about being very busy, so I guess I forgive you for not posting...ha ha. :-)

May God be w/ you in all you are doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home